We are giving away a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4 Wheel Drive Pick-Up. Total value is $41,955 with SALES TAX PAID!
The giveaway will be Saturday, August 10 at 11 a.m. at Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln on 2000 E Highland Drive in Jonesboro, AR. The check in begins at 9 a.m., and the giveaway happens at 11 a.m. SHARP!
Main things YOU MUST remember:
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT ON THE DAY OF GIVEAWAY
- YOU MUST BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF EITHER THE STATE OF ARKANSAS, MISSOURI, TENNESSEE, OR MISSISSIPPI
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE ISSUED BY THE STATES OF ARKANSAS, MISSOURI, TENNESSEE, OR MISSISSIPPI.
(Yes, this means you will have to have your license updated if you have recently moved to one of these states.)
(Keep scrolling. Official rules can be found at the bottom of this page.)
BUT WAIT!!! There’s more! You can also text to win $500 in “Sonic Cash!” Visit your neighborhood Sonic Drive-In, find the keyword on the menu board, and text to win! There’s a new keyword and winner every week!
Look for us on location at a Sonic location near you every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 4 – Brookland
- Thursday, June 6 – Piggott
- Tuesday, June 11 – Parker Road in Jonesboro
- Thursday, June 13 – Walnut Ridge
- Tuesday, June 18 – Hilltop in Jonesboro
- Thursday, June 20 – Stadium in Jonesboro
- Tuesday, June 25 – Paragould West (GCT)
- Thursday, June 27 – Pocahontas
- Tuesday, July 9 – E. Nettleton Ave. in Jonesboro
- Thursday, July 11 – Johnson Ave. in Jonesboro
- Tuesday, July 16 – Downtown Paragould
- Thursday, July 18 – Rector
- Tuesday, July 23 – TBD
- Thursday, July 25 – Bono
- Tuesday, July 30 – Lake City
- Thursday, Aug 1 – Trumann
- Tuesday, Aug 6 – TBD
- Thursday, Aug 8 – Gee Street in Jonesboro
This promotion runs from May 30, 2019 at 5 a.m. to August 10, 2019 at 11 a.m.
The entry period for the contest concludes August 8 at 11 a.m.
To enter and participate, listeners must be at least 18 years of age and either:
1) Listen to broadcasts on 104.9 The Fox, 100.5 The Eagle, or Mix 106.3 for the keyword of the day. Texting the keyword to 77000 will bounce back a link to a contest registration form that must be filled out in its entirety. Once the form is completed and the submit button is clicked, the participants will be registered to win.
2) Sign up at a Sonic Drive-In location or at Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln, located on 2000 E Highland Drive in Jonesboro, AR, when the radio stations are on location. Listen to The Fox, The Eagle, or The Mix radio stations to find out at which Sonic location we will be broadcasting live from Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln You can also find a list of locations, dates, and times on www.jradiogroup.com.
3) Sales persons at Cavenagh Ford Lincoln do have the power to personally enter lot visitors into the contest at their discretion. The lot is located on 2000 E Highland Drive in Jonesboro, AR. If a sales person does elect to enter someone into the contest, the registrant’s name, phone number, address, city, state, and zip must be provided.
SONIC DRIVE-IN SIDE GAME:
This promotion will also include a side game for Sonic prizes. A new keyword will be available on Sonic Menu displays each week. Texting this keyword to 77000 will enter registrants into a drawing for $500 in “Sonic Cash”. In total, Sonic Drive-In will giveaway $5,000 in Sonic Cash total. Registering for this side game will not register a participant to win the truck.
The giveaway will be held August 10, 2019 at 11 a.m. on the Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln sales lot. For a participant to win, the following items must be true or completed:
1) The participant must be at least 18 years of age.
2) The participant must be a permanent resident of one of the states of Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, or Mississippi.
3) The participant must be able to produce a valid driver’s license issued by one of the states of Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, or Mississippi on the day of the giveaway.
4) The participant must be present at the drawing.
5) The participant must have registered for the event prior to the cutoff date and time of August 8, 2019 at 11 a.m. Jonesboro Radio Group, Sonic Drive-In, and Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln will not take entries later or at the door of the event.
The winners for the grand prize and runners up prizes will be determined on August 10, 2019 with a random drawing at or around 11 a.m. sharp at Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln, located 2000 E Highland Drive in Jonesboro, AR. Registrants must check-in at the gate prior to the drawing. The gate opening time is 9 a.m.; the cut off time for check-in will be 10:45 p.m.
When arriving to the event, previous registrants will be asked to present a valid driver’s license to match against the official registrant list containing all names of those who have qualified. When the match is made, the qualifier will be given their VIN number. The number will be torn at the perforated edge and the qualifier will be given half, the other half will go into the Vin It and Win it Box.
Only one VIN number will be allowed for each qualifier, even if they qualified more than once online or at a Sonic or Cavenaugh location. Beginning at or around 11 a.m., staff from Jonesboro Radio Group will choose someone at random to draw the winning numbers out of a box containing the numbers from those who registered.
Ten (10) numbers will be drawn. Each person holding the drawn VIN number will be given a gift bag—one gift bag will contain the keys to the truck and will be declared the grand prize winner. The other nine (9) bags will contain $100 cash and will be awarded as secondary prizes.
The Grand Prize:
The grand prize to be awarded will be a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4 Wheel Drive Pick-Up, Sales Tax Paid. This is valued at $41,955.43 , based on selling price.
Nine (9) runners up will each win $100 in cash at the giveaway event
For ten (10) weeks during the contest, Sonic Drive-In will give away $500 in Sonic Cash per week through a side game. Five-thousand dollars ($5,000) in Sonic Cash will be given away over the course of the promotion.
The grand prize and the runners up prizes will be awarded on the day of the giveaway. The grand prize winner will be required to present a valid driver’s license and fill out documentation, including tax information and liability waivers before the truck is released.
The Sonic Side Game winners will be contacted each week at the end of that week’s keyword entry period. The weekly winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants for that week’s keyword.
Jonesboro Radio Group reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Entrants further grant to Jonesboro Radio Group the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
Jonesboro Radio Group reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents are copyright of Jonesboro Radio Group. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
The winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
Jonesboro Radio Group is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to notification by phone call.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
Jonesboro Radio Group reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
No purchase necessary. Prize is not redeemable or transferable for cash. Prize will not be broken apart for gifts or transferrable to other persons. Jonesboro Radio Group (“JRG”) sole responsibility will be to award the prize. JRG shall have no further responsibility in connection with the prize if the prize winner, for any reason, cannot or decides not to use any of the prize. Winner responsible for all applicable state and federal taxes. Fees and incidentals are not included.
One entry per person. Submitting more than one entry per person will not guarantee and extra chance to win. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using same, multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all such entries will be deemed void.
This Jonesboro Radio Group contest is open to all eligible residents 18 or older who is a permanent resident of and can produce a valid driver’s license issued by the States of Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, or Mississippi; and have not won anything on ANY Jonesboro Radio Group Station in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
Employees of 104.9 The Fox, 100.5 The Eagle, and Mix 106.3, Jonesboro Radio Group, Saga Communications of Arkansas, llc., and its ultimate parent company, Saga Communications, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors (specifically Sonic Drive-In and Cavenaugh Auto Group), employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the Jonesboro Radio Group main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.