The following is a list of schools and businesses offering free lunch to children 18 years of age or younger.
Pick up times, locations, and dates are listed. Please assume that the child benefitting from these programs must be with you during pick up.
Bay School District:
Pick up meals in front of the high school gym.
Brookland Public Schools:
Breakfast and lunch combos will be available to BPS students daily 9:00-11:00, March16-20. Drive-thru pick up on car line in the back of the Elementary School building.
Greene County Tech
Breakfast and lunch will be served drive-thru style at the Elementary and Primary school. Breakfast 8:00-8:30 and Lunch 11:00-12:00
Hoxie School District:
Grab and Go breakfast/lunch available for pick up at Hoxie School Cafeteria 11:00-1:00 March 16-20. Students must be present.
Delivery requests will be accepted until 10:00 a.m. daily and begin at 11:00. Watch for the Hoxie School bus between 11:00-1:00
Jonesboro School District:
Grab and Go breakfast/lunches available at the following locations:
- Micro Society, 1110 W. Washington 11:00-12:00
- Parker Park, 1506 North Church 11:00-12:00
- Word Baptist Church, 416 Calion St 11:00-12:00
- Arrowhead Farm Road 12:15
- Duncan Road 12:15
- Cedar Heights Apts., 2110 Cedar Heights 11:00-12:00
- Annie Camp (front), 1814 W. Nettleton 11:00-11:30
- North Main Baptist, 815 N. Main St. 11:30-12:00
Marmaduke School District:
- High School Gym 11:00-12:00
- Lafe Community Center 11:00-12:00
Mr. Jim’s Pizza in Brookland:
Kids eat free March 18 at 11:30 a.m. Free cheese pizzas. Limited supply. First come, first serve. Use the drive through to pick up the pizzas.
Nettleton School District:
Grab and Go meals will be provided free of charge to all a Nettleton students. Meals can be picked up at Fox Meadow School of Creative Media, Nettleton STEAM, and University Heights School of Medical Arts from 11-12:30. Students MUST BE PRESENT to receive meals. If you or your student cannot make it to school please email your building principal or message your building’s Facebook page.
Pocahontas School District:
Free meals available for children up to 18 years old. March 17-20
- Alma Spikes (drive through) 7:30-9:00 and 11:00-12:30
Meal pick-ups at the following locations will also be provided:
- Marshallese Assembly, Park Street 7:30-8:15 and 11:15-11:45
- Oak Creek Apartments 8:15-9:00 and 11:45-12:30
- Tramcar Apartments 7:30-8:15 and 11:15-11:45
- Great Harvest Church 8:15-9:00 and 11:00-11:45
- Ridgeland Apartments 7:30-9:00 and 11:00-12:30
- Dalton Street Apartments 7:30-8:15 and 11:15-11:45
- Community Center 8:15-9:00 and 11:45-12:30
Red Beard’s Burger Barn
March 18-27. Stop by from 11:00 to 1:00 and ask for a sack lunch
Sue’s Kitchen Express
Offering a free hot lunch to any student in need (18 years old and under). Come by the restaurant and ask. This will be offered 11:30-12:30 daily.
Trumann School District
Kids and teens will receive free meals March 16-10 and March 23-27
Meal pickups at Eastside Gardens
Adults may eat breakfast for $2.25 and lunch for $3.50.
Valley View School District:
A grab and go breakfast and lunch option will be available for students from 9:30AM-11:30AM in the Jr High Cafeteria. If you cannot make it to school for pick up, please contact your building or the school Facebook page.
Westside School District
Lunch Drive-Through daily 11:00-1:00, March 16 20.
Free 18 and under, child must be present, adults $3.50
- Westside High School between the cafeteria and the Multipurpose building. Enter at the Fine Arts Center. A staff member will hand out lunch, no one will needs to exit the vehicle. Proceed off campus through the north entrance.
- Bono Mayor’s Office, 241 East College – Same restrictions as above
Pick up only. Sack lunches for kids 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Is your school or business providing free meals to children 18 and younger? Update us on your programs by calling (870) 933-8800, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.