The Green House Cottages of BelleMeade – A Rehabilitation & Senior Living Community is located in a valley just off Highway 49 South in Paragould, AR. Our facility provides a friendly, homelike, compassionate environment that promotes independence and autonomy. Having served the community for over 50 years, Belle Meade hopes to offer the greatest quality of care you will find anywhere!
After the first full month of working at Belle Meade, you will have access to Medical/Dental/ Vision, $20,000 paid life insurance policy, 401K, paid time off (accrued weekly), 7 paid holidays, free employee health visits, competitive pay with shift differential available, intimate home-like work environment with self-managed work teams, and consistent work assignments.
LPN/RN –Must possess a valid and current RN or LPN/LVN license in the state of Arkansas.
The primary purpose of this job’s position is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour of duty. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to assure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
As the charge nurse, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Must be able to write the English language in a legible and understanding manner.
- Must possess that ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the abilitity to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
CNA – Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant, or enrolled in a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Ensure that you treat all residents fairly, and with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
- Must have the patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
HOW TO APPLY
The Green House Cottages of Belle Meade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job fair runs from Nov. 30, 2020 to Dec. 30, 2020.