Jonesboro Radio Group will be inviting listeners to visit ASU Baseball Stadium Parking Lot on Saturday, April 15, for the World’s Largest Yard Sale! Be a part of what has become the largest collection of yard sales in Northeast Arkansas! Clean out the garage, closets and storage units and earn money by selling your gently used items to people who have come to buy!
Keep scrolling! The registration form is below the important information section!
The cost of each booth space is $60 ($40 for the booth and a $20 refundable clean up fee – Read paragraph below for details). Payment may be made by calling (870) 933-8800 ext 0 and using a credit card. Or you can bring your payment by our office at 314 Union Street, Downtown Jonesboro. All checks must be made payable to:
Jonesboro Radio Group
You are responsible for cleaning your area completely. Do not leave trash, items or boxes behind. We are now charging a $20 “cleaning deposit” or “leave it as you found it” charge. Once a staff member has approved your cleaned space, the $20 deposit will be refunded to you.
Jonesboro Radio Group is not responsible for limiting vendors. If your company does not allow more than one of the same vendor at an event, it is your responsibility to find out if anyone else has registered and paid for a booth. Vendors of this nature will be given booths on a first-paid-first-served basis.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW! PLEASE READ!
1. Each exhibitor will get 15 linear feet of space only. Depth of booth is 15 feet. If additional space is needed, it will require the purchase of additional booth space.
2. Exhibitors are responsible for any tables, chairs, awnings/tents, display units/racks/shelves, etc.
3. Spaces will be assigned on set-up day, Fri., April 14, 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Check in with station personnel upon your arrival.
4. A Jonesboro police oﬃcer will be providing security the night before the event. However, Jonesboro Radio Group and Arkansas State University assume no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
5. There is no electricity in the exhibit area. If you need it, you will have to provide your own generator.
6. No guns, live animals, ﬁreworks, drop-side baby cribs, car seats/baby carriers more than 5 years old, helmets manufactured before 2009 or any recalled items.
7. Food vendors will be on-hand to sell concessions.
8. You are responsible for cleaning your area completely. Do not leave trash, items or boxes behind. Sweep it up and make it look good. We are now charging a $20 “cleaning deposit” or “leave it as you found it” charge. Once a staff member has approved your cleaned space, the $20 deposit will be refunded to you.
9. A dumpster will be on hand for trash at the end of the event for your large trash items. Do not pile items and trash around the trash cans!
10. Food vendors will be 100% responsible for any certiﬁcation needed by the health department and must supply a copy to event coordinator along with a complete menu with pricing.
11. Exhibitors will be given one pass per exhibitor vehicle. Once your items are unloaded your vehicle must be moved to the parking area. ALL vehicles must be removed by 6:45am. For the safety of pedestrians, no vehicles will be allowed in the booth area until after 2 p.m.
12. Exhibitors may not break down their booth until after 2 p.m.
13. We will make an announcement of cancellation due to weather as early as possible. The rain date to reschedule the event is Saturday, April 29.
14. You may cancel and receive a full refund if you notify us by 5 p.m. Thursday, April 13. No refunds if you do not cancel by 5 pm. Thursday, April 13.
For more information, call us at (870) 933-8800 x110 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.